The Critical Importance of Having a Plan for Your Money and Your Life, and how to Create One

5 out of 5

$23.95

Studies have proven that having a thought-out written plan is critical to both financial success and personal happiness and in this course you’ll learn how to do it.

Course Description

They did a study of a Harvard graduating class and found that the 3% that had a written plan for their life by the time they graduated went on to make more money that the other 97% combined. 33 times their fellow Harvard graduates!

That’s a pretty amazing difference.. 33 times! So why do you think this was so?

The answer is actually very simple. You can’t get where you want to go if you don’t know where you’re going. Heck you really can’t do much of anything without a plan, if you think about it.

Want to build a house? You need a blueprint. Build a car from scratch? Once again a blueprint, and so on. The truth is that without a written, thought-out plan you’re very unlikely to get the life you wish for.

Most people go through their whole life without such a plan. You don’t want to be one of them, and you don’t have to.

In this course you’ll learn how to do it. How to create such a plan. When you do, you’ll greatly improve the odds of getting the life you wish, the life you’ve worked for.

Share This:

1 review for The Critical Importance of Having a Plan for Your Money and Your Life, and how to Create One

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.

WordPress Image Lightbox Plugin